We often get asked by pool owners, “Why is it important to consider investing in a custom-fit safety cover for my swimming pool?” Safety covers provide several significant benefits, including:
- Shield your swimming pool from the damaging effects of Fall and Winter
- Prevent leaves and debris from accumulating on top your pool which helps minimize off-season maintenance
- Protect your pool, children, pets & wandering wildlife
- Provide a tamper-resistant barrier that minimizes the dangers and liability of an unsecured pool
Avoid the hassle, unsightly mess and recurring costs associated with a traditional winter cover. Invest in the safety, durability and attractiveness of a custom-fit safety cover for your backyard pool!
Available as Solid, Solid Lite, Ultra Mesh or Mesh, in a variety of colors, a safety cover will improve the look of your backyard when your pool is closed for the off-season.
Safety Cover Features:
- Custom-fit – your cover will be measured, designed and fabricated specifically for your pool
- Durable material – the highly durable fabric is double-webbed and triple-stitched, enabling both strength and longevity. The fabric contains special UV inhibitors to help prevent sun damage, rotting, stretching, cracking and tearing.
- Brass deck anchors – non-corrosive and made-in-the-USA, your cover is secured by anchors that set flush with the pool deck when not in use.
- Warranty – our manufacturer, located in southeastern Pennsylvania, offers a 15-year limited warranty on mesh safety covers and a 10-year limited warranty of solid safety covers
SPECIAL OFFER: Order a new Safety Cover by June 1st for installation this Summer or Fall, and we will winterize your swimming pool for FREE! Simply call us at (610) 582-7665 to request a free, no obligation cost estimate.